Last Updated: December 18, 2017
Information You Provide to Eyecone LP. Eyecone LP collects information you provide directly to it, such as if you register for a Service; participate in Eyecone LP’ contests and special events; request technical support; or send Eyecone LP an email or otherwise interact with it. The types of information Eyecone LP may collect directly from you include your name, e-mail address, and phone number.
Information Eyecone LP Collects Automatically. When you access the Services, Eyecone LP automatically collects certain information, including:
· Log Information:Eyecone LP logs information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to its websites.
· Device Information: When you access or use the Services, Eyecone LP collects information about (i) device properties, including, but not limited to Media Access Control (“MAC”) address, unique device identifier (“UDID”), or other device identifiers; (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) geographical data such as zip code, area code and location; and (v) game score and achievements. Eyecone LP may also collect other data as reasonably required by Eyecone LP to provide, maintain and improve the Services.
Information Eyecone LP Collects from Other Sources. Eyecone LP may receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information it has about you. For example, when you authorize Eyecone LP to connect to certain third-party social networking sites, Eyecone LP will access information about you from those sites, such as your name, account information, friend lists, and any other information you make publicly available. Eyecone LP collects this information in accordance with the privacy policies and authorization procedures determined by third-party social networking sites in addition to the privacy settings you establish with those sites. For more information, please refer directly to the privacy policies of the relevant third-party social networking sites.
Eyecone LP may use the information it collects about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
· Provide, maintain, and improve the Services and deliver the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, purchase confirmations, and support and administrative messages;
· Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
· Send you news and information about the Services and communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by Eyecone LP and select partners;
· Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with the Services; and
· Process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards.
Eyecone LP may share personal information about you as follows:
· With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work on Eyecone LP’ behalf and need access to such information;
· With other players (for example, in connection with leaderboards);
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Eyecone LP’ business by another company;
· If Eyecone LP has a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce Eyecone LP’ agreements, policies and Terms of Service; and to protect Eyecone LP, its users and others from harm; and
· With your consent or at your direction.
Eyecone LP may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Our Services are designed for users who are 13 or older. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe that your child might have provided personal information to Eyecone LP, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to delete such information.
Eyecone LP takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Information About You. If you wish to have the information Eyecone LP collects about you updated or deleted, please contact email@example.com , but note that Eyecone LP may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Location Information. You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your mobile device or by following the standard uninstall process and removing all Eyecone LP applications from your mobile device.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, the Services may not function properly if you do so.
Advertising Opt Out. Most mobile devices provide the ability to opt out of the collection and use of information from your device for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests. For more information, and to exercise these choices, consult the settings on your device.